Home Forums FZ750 freaks Fz750 solo seat cowl, the “bigfoot” of bike parts?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Dowd
    Participant

Hello, i’m looking for a solo seat cowl for my 85 fz750 and like the title says i’m starting to think its like bigfoot. You see pictures of them all over the internet but try and find one for yourself seems damn near impossible. Are they really that rare and hard to come by? I was thinking about trying to make one but I figured i’d see if I could buy one first. Does anyone on here know of where to find one? I live in Canada and I would really like to have one for my bike.

Jukka Häyrinen
    Participant

Hi, I should have one spare.. painted one.. somewhere.. But I’m in Finnland and alone postages would be 31 €uro.

david ewing
    Participant

hey man i have one of those. im tryin to find the piece that goes around the tail light and ties into the seat and side panels. a week before i bought mine the guy’s girl smashed the hell out of the bike and that was one piece that got broke. i think that part is the bigfoot of the fz’s…i can’t even find it on a microfishe…i live in pittsburgh pennsylvania and in the states there has been more sightings of big foot then of an fz 750…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.